Wake up to a million dollar view! Not only full condominium facilities, you will be able to enjoy world class amenities in a Phuket landscape-inspired theme of Rivertrees Residences. You will feel like a relaxing vacation with plenty of leisure offerings within the development itself. While the kids are spending time in the Children’s water play and Children’s pool, you will be able to receive aqua therapy at the Spa Pools and sun bathing by the Sun Deck.
You will be able to find this luxury resort escape theme development in the North-East of Singapore. Located at Fernvale Close in Sengkang Town, Rivertress Residences overlooks the Sungei Punggol Reservoir and therefore offers an exclusive waterfront lifestyle which is the uniqueness of this development.
Rivertrees Residences has a total of 496 units and a variety of layout designs to suit your lifestyle needs from the unique of Frasers Centrepoint Homes Living Space Concepts.
Why Rivertress Residences? Yes! There are more design features for Rivertrees Residences:
- Rivertrees Residences has approximately 150 metres of frontage along the Punggol reservoir. (Approximately 2 to 3 times wider than its two adjacent developments)
- Besides, the eight exclusive Cove Homes, which are Singapore’s only true waterfront landed property outside Sentosa Cove, at least 90% of the apartments have excellent views to the reservoir. This is because of our elevated grounds and crescent shaped layout.
- Views to the Punggol reservoir are maximised with over 90% of units enjoying excellent views
- The landscape gardens with 50m swimming pool and 5 poolside party pavilions cover an area of 45,596 sqft (equivalent to approximately 7 to 8 tennis courts).
- The huge landscape garden sitting on the basement car park is elevated which further enhances views to the Punggol Reservoir which is 155m wide in front of the Development.
- There are lots of common facilities and open spaces with good cross east/west winds.
- Let me introduce the unique designs at Boardwalk Residences and (for the first time in Singapore) River Villas. River Villas is a fully fitted chalet with bath, pantry dining and living area with adjacent Spa, which is perfect for visiting parent-in-laws.
Other unique features of Rivertress Residences are its many renowned neighbours, such as:
- URA has amazing conservation plans for the nearby Jalan Kayu, which has been zoned as an “identity node”. This means it shares the same status as other identity nodes, Holland Village and Serangoon Gardens Fernvale will be as “hip” as Holland Village and values of property here will be further enhanced.
- Seletar Aerospace Park – Seletar is currently home to leading firms such as Rolls-Royce Group, ST Aerospace and Eurocopter. It will create up to 10,000 jobs and generate highly skilled employment opportunities.
- North Coast Innovation Corridor – It is slated to become the next innovative and economic corridor, attracting international R&D investors and creative start-ups. With the growth of Seletar Regional Centre and Seletar Aerospace Park, residents can soon find themselves working closer to homes.
- Punggol Creative Cluster & Learning Corridor – Creative cluster at Punggol which is set as a major commercial belt buzzing with ideas, creative design and new technologies.
- Seletar Mall – The 3 anchor tenants, Shaw Theatres (8-screen multiplex cinema, occupying 17,000 sqft), NTUC Foodfare Foodcourt (12,000 sqft) and NTUC Fairprice Finest Supermarket (23,000 sqft) will bring modern daily conveniences to residents’ doorstep.
|Development Name:||Rivertrees Residences|
|Property Type:||A Waterfront Lifestyle Residential Development|
|District:||28, Seletar/Yio Chu Kang|
|Site Area:||160,710.56 sq ft|
|Developer:||Frasers Centrepoint, Far East Organization & Sekisui House|
|# of Units:||496 residential units + 1 commercial shop|
|Unit Mix:||1 Bedroom: Fully sold
2 Bedroom: Fully Sold
3 Bedroom: 1087sf to 1528sf
4 Bedroom: 1475sf to 1593sf
Contact us for special discount price on Rivertrees Residences.[contact-form-7 id=”2722″ title=”Rivertress Residences”]