We shall have a look at the vicinity of this development to come out with our Principal Garden Review. Register online here after our Principal Garden at Prince Charles Crescent Review as following so that we can show you more about this masterpiece development by UOL and Kheon Leong at the show flat.
Nestled at the heart of established city fringe estates and excellent transport amenities
Principal Garden condo at Princes Charles Crescent is well located at the heart of three established city fringe estates, respectively, Queenstown, Redhill and Tiong Bahru and all these matured estates provide a wide range of amenities, leisure and dining as well as good public transport connection.
- IKEA Alexandra
- Queensway Shopping Centre
- The Anchorage
- Tiong Bahru Plaza
- Holland Village & Dempsey Hill
- The Star Vista
- Sentosa – Casino, Universal Studio etc.
Principal Garden is only 7 minutes walk to Redhill MRT Station. Major arterial roads such as Alexandra Road, Tanglin Road, River Valley Road and expressways such as CTE, AYE, ECP & KPE provides excellent infrastructure island wide Singapore. Therefore, it takes also only a few minutes drive from the condominium to reach Holland Village, Downtown, Central Business District (CBD), Marina Bay, Southern Waterfront, Orchard Road and Sentosa.
Principal Garden Condo at Prince Charles Crescent’s serenity exclusive location is surrounded by parks and nature lovers will be able to indulge in the greenery view and fresh air. For cyclists, joggers etc seeking active lifestyle can roam the parks with proximity. In fact, cyclists and joggers will be able to commute along the Alexandra Canal to reach Marina Bay.
- Henderson Waves, The Southern Ridges Mount Faber Cable Car Station all within the Mount Faber Park. Seamless Park Connector to Southern Ridges And Robertson Quay / Clarke Quay
- Hortpark at Pasir Panjang will start from Mount Faber to Kent Ridge Park with elevated walkways to admire the treetop greenery and dramatic pedestrian overhead bridges over Henderson and Alexandra Roads
- A new Alexandra Canal Linear Park will lead from Commonwealth Avenue to Zion Road
Education and Tertiary Institutes
Surrounding Principal Garden, there are numerous reputable schools and tertiary international institutes such as Anglo Chinese Junior Colleage, Chatsworth International School, Gan Eng Seng School, CHIJ St Theresa’s Convent etc.
Microsite information on Principal Garden
- Principal Garden Main site
- Principal Garden Show Flat
- Principal Garden Site Plan
- Principal Garden Floor Plan
- Principal Garden Price
- Principal Garden Developer
[contact-form-7 id=”1077″ title=”Principal Garden”]