Developer of Principal Garden Condo UOL and the privately held Kheng Leong Group paid $463.1 million, or $821 psf ppr for this land parcel in April 2015. This is significantly 15% lower than the land bid price in terms of psf ppr compared with the neighboring site awarded in September 2012 and currently, new launch condo The Crest is built and launched on this plot at an average price of $1688 psf since 2014.
Therefore, the saving in land bid price will also result in Principal Garden Price being launched lower than The Crest transacted in the vicinity. Principal Garden Condo at Prince Charles Crescent will be a worthwhile upscale development for home seekers and investors sitting and waiting at side line now.
SUPER ATTRACTIVE EARLY-BIRD Price Guide. Principal Garden price is more attractively priced than the neighboring New Launches earlier.
- 1 Bedroom from $770,000
- 2 Bedroom (South Facing) from $1,180,000
- 2 Bedroom (North Facing) from $1,290,000
- 2 Bedroom Dual Key from $1,390,000
- 3 Bedroom from $1,710,000
- 3 Bedroom Dual Key from $1,790,000
- 3 Bedroom with Pte Lift from $1,990,000
- 4 Bedroom with Pte Lift from $2,450,000
- Principal Collection Series: 4 Bedroom with study $3,400,000
- Principal Collection Series: 5 Bedroom with study $3,950,000
Register online by clicking on the form below as Principal Garden viewings are strictly based on appointments and invitations. Complimentary early bird discount is also inclusive upon registration of your interest.
Microsite information on Principal Garden