Park Place Residences will have 429 residential units flanked by 91,340 square metres (983,175 sq ft) gross floor area (GFA) of office space and 43,740 sq m (470,813 sq ft ) of retail & F&B space in Paya Lebar Regional Hub. This mixed development is also adjacent to Paya Lebar Interchange MRT station, with superb infrastructure linked through four main roads: Paya Lebar Road, Sims Avenue, Tanjong Katong Road and Geylang Road. Sheltered away from the sun and rain, Park Place Residences will be seamlessly connected to Paya Lebar interchange and MRT station.
Convenience of Staying in Park Place Residences
Business, leisure and shopping activities have been vibrant in Paya Lebar Regional Hub where traffic congestion is always a major issue. Park Place Residences integrates residential, office and retail components in a single development, therefore reducing the need to travel, as people will live nearer where they work, shop or find recreation. And with other amenities also nearby, people will rely more on public transport networks which are the key points of Paya Lebar Regional Hub with good planning.
Great investment option of Park Place Residences
From residents and tenants’ perspective, staying in Park Place Residences mixed development would mean having a range of amenities right at their doorstep. For example, having a supermarket and cinema at door step is a convenience that many people value and would certainly pay for.
Mixed development is also magnet to both home seekers and investors. With an ever increasingly busy and sophisticated lifestyle, the main priority in the list will be preference towards the convenience of having everything under one roof. Therefore, having a mixed development of shopping mall, offices and residential under one roof is a very attractive proposition to both home seekers and investors. It’s certainly defines convenience as Park Place Residences offers the “work, live and play” opportunity all within one location.
Park Place Residences Review
- Door step to Paya Lebar MRT as Park Place Residences is just located besides Paya Lebar MRT Interchange Station which connects directly to both Circle Line and East-West Line stations. 5 stations away from City Hall MRT
- Seamlessly connected directly to both the ground and basement levels of Paya Lebar MRT Interchange Station
- This mixed development will also be connected to existing developments through 1st storey and 2nd storey links.
- Park Place Residences will the only mixed development comprising of retail, office and residential in Paya Lebar sub-regional centre as there is no more land besides Paya Lebar MRT. It will be the symbol of destination for business and leisure
- Park Place Residences is in the heart of Paya Lebar sub-regional centre which is an established major commercial centre having a full range of amenities at the city fringe etc wet market, banks. Thus offering excellent potential capital appreciation and rental investment opportunity
- Park Place Residences is also situated along a major park connector and cycling route along Geylang River which is currently undergoing transformation which under PUB’s Active, Beautiful and Clean Waters programme
- 3 minutes’ walk to Paya Lebar Square, One KM mall & City Square Plaza which offer shopping experience for residents of Park Place Residences
- Excellent connectivity via the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) & Nicoll Highway
- Not just within Paya Lebar sub-regional centre, Park Place Residences is also strategically located in close proximity to key growth areas approved by Singapore’s Government Master Plan 2014, such as the upcoming Kallang Riverside and Wisma Geylang Serai, therefore offering excellent investment opportunities
- Within a 10 minutes’ drive to Central Business District and 15 minutes’ drive to Changi International Airport where a whole lot of exciting transformation developments taking place, e.g. SUTD, Jewel, and Changi Terminal 4 & 5 etc.
- 10 minutes cycle to Sports Hub which offers sports activities for healthy lifestyle & sports enthusiast. In additional, there are also leisure, entertainment events and retail located within Sports Hub and its vicinity
- Park Place Residences is within the 1km vicinity to Geylang Methodist Primary and Secondary School
- Close proximity to James Cook University which has a maximum capacity of 7500 students intake. Current the school has already 4500 students till date
- Within a 10 minutes’ drive to several shopping and entertainment centres such as the new Kallang Wave mall, NEX, Singapore Expo and Suntec City
- Paya Lebar airbase will be relocated and therefore height restrictions will be removed. This will frees up land parcels to develop new and exciting plans and projects in the area in future.
Register for Park Place Residences appointment & price.
[contact-form-7 id=”2897″ title=”Park Place Residences”]