Waterfront living has always been the most sought lifestyle of home seekers and it’s not out of reach for residents of Kingsford Waterbay. Inspired by Sentosa Cove waterfront living architecture, Kingsford Waterbay condo will boast a 400m frontage serene riverfront views of Sungei Serangoon.
This affordable waterfront development will showcase one- to five-bedroom condominium units, with sizes ranging from 474 square feet (sq ft) to 1,302 sq ft. To appeal to landed home seeks seeking waterfront lifestyle, this development also has six units of strata terrace houses at 1,625 sq ft, and two units of strata semi-detached houses.
Pool landscaping will showcase a range of water-themed recreational facilities, such as 300-metre-long swimming pool, accompanied by an aqua deck. Residents are free to swim along its entire length of 300m and this could be the longest swimming pool in Singapore’s condo development. . Apart from swimming and dipping at the pool, residents can take their pick between an indoor and sky gym, or play a round of tennis at its courts. The property’s location right next to the Serangoon Park Connector also means that one can easily take up activities such as cycling or jogging.
To cater to young families, within Kingsford WaterBay, there will be a childcare centre run entirely by the condominium’s MCST. Residents will have priority to enrol, and the fees collected can be used to pay for the condominium’s maintenance. There will also be a few retail shops catering to residents’ daily grocery and basic necessity.
In the vicinity of Kingsford Waterbay are Greenwich V, Fernvale Mall, Rivervale Mall and Hougang Point which can provide a range of Food & Beverage (F&B) options for dining out, as well as shopping options to purchase daily necessities.
There will be feeder buses to Hougang and Buangkok MRT stations which are a little over one kilometre away. It is also a short distance apart from the Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), and less than a 30-minute drive to the Central Business District (CBD) and Singapore’s leading shopping belt Orchard Road.
Academic institutions that are in the area include Punggol Primary School and CHIJ Our Lady of the Nativity.
Kingsford Waterbay review
Kingsford Waterbay private preview sales took place in April 2015. In The two strata semi-detached houses and six retail shops are fully sold. The shops, ranging from 431 to 452 square feet, were sold at about S$2,700 psf. Semi-detached homes (1,948 sq ft) cost about S$2.1 million, while the retail shops cost about S$1.2 million in quantum.
Kingsford Waterway will be attractively priced which is why every HDB upgrader should consider this suburban leasehold project situated in Upper Serangoon.
The two-to-three bedroom will be the most highly sought-after units due to the affordability in terms of per square feet price and quantum. The two bedroom types facing the river shall appeal to young families seeking scenic waterfront view at an affordable quantum.
Why buy Kingsford Waterbay?
At the heart of vibrancy, the best things in life revolves around your family.
- Fronting the scenic Sungei Serangoon along the Serangoon Park Connector
- Only 18 Minutes (Approx) drive to CBD, Marina Bay Financial Centre Via KPE
- Proximity to Heartland Mall, Hougang Mall and NEX Shopping Mall
- Integrated Transport Hub at Hougang promises a life of easy connectivity
- A Leisurely stroll away from the Vibrant Punggol Park
- Good Schools nearby including Holy Innocents’ High School & CHIJ Our Lady Of the Nativity
- Free 2 Years Shuttle Bus Service to Hougang Central
- A Leisure walk to NTUC Fairprice & Eateries
Kingsford Waterbay Floor Plan
Kingsford Waterbay floor plan range from 1 to 5 bedroom, strata terrace, strata semi-detached & commercial shops. Following are the summarized sizes.
- 1 Bedroom apartment: 474 to 484 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedroom apartment: 614 to 775 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedroom apartment: 850 to 1044 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedroom Dual Key apartment: 958 to 980 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedroom + Study apartment: 1023 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedroom apartment: 980 to 1216 sq. ft.
- 5 Bedroom apartment: 1302 to 1356 sq. ft.
- Strata Terrace: 1022 sq. ft.
- Strata Semi-D: 1022 to 1168 sq. ft.
- Commercial Shops: 431 to 452 sq. ft.
Kingsford Waterbay Price
- 1 Bedroom apartment: $590,000
- 2 Bedroom apartment: $770,000
- 3 Bedroom apartment: $931,000
- 4 Bedroom apartment: $1,107,000
- 5 Bedroom apartment: $1,472,000
- Strata Terrace: Fully sold
- Strata Semi-D: Fully sold
- Commercial Shops: Fully sold
Kingsford Waterbay Showflat
Showflat viewing and price information.[contact-form-7 id=”2808″ title=”Kingsford Waterbay”]