When it comes to fixing an old appliance, things tend to get a little expensive as time goes by. The easiest way of protecting yourself from such problems is with warranty right? There is absolutely no reason why you can’t get a Thomson Impressions condo warranty and keep yourself safe.
- Unlike insurance, warranties are service contracts which cover the appliances found inside a condominium and not the actual structure.
- Even though the definition of a major system or appliance can vary from one policy to the next, condo warranties usually cover HVAC, electrical, plumbing, garbage disposals, hot water heaters, stoves, washers, dryers, etc. Refrigerators may be covered too if they are in the condo when it is purchased.
- Condo warranties are known to increase the market value of a property by quite a bit. It is a great feature to offer while you are trying to sell the condo. It can help separate your condo from the rest. Condos that have warranties usually sell a lot faster than ones that don’t.
- A warranty will generally protect sellers from legal disputes after sale too. They allow purchasers to invest in a condo with confidence knowing that any faulty or dysfunctional appliances or devices can be fixed without having to pay anything.
- And finally, when you have a condo warranty, you get the peace of mind of knowing that even if something does break down, you have nothing to worry about. A simple phone call will have the issue taken care of, free of cost.
So what are you waiting for? If you haven’t already, it is time you added a condo warranty to your next purchase. You will certainly thank yourself for making this decision one day in the future.