High Park Residences will have 6 blocks comprising of 1390 condominium units, 9 F&B units and also a child care unit located in Fernvale Road. Towering over low-rise landed properties across Jalan Kayu, it consists a wide array of layout spanning from studio to 4 bedrooms to 4 bedrooms dual-keys units and 5 bedroom perfect for 3 generation families. In addition, High Park Residences will have both semi-detached and bungalows exclusively for families seeking landed living lifestyle within this Fernvale condos development.
High Park Residences is only 4 stops away from Sengkang MRT Station and is located just a stone throw away to Thangagm LRT station. In terms of connectivity for drivers, it is conveniently connected to Seletar Expressway, Tampines Expressway, Central Expressway, Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway and the Seletar WestLink. Travel is a breeze from this development as it takes 18 minutes drive to Harbour Front, 15 minutes drive to Changi Airport and 14 minutes drive to Marina bay. In fact, High Park Residences is 20 minutes drive away from major attractions.
Residents of High Park Residences will be able to enjoy 119 full condominium facilities classified into 3 themes as Adventure, Romance and Joy. Within the development, there also be complimentary activities conducted by Amore Fitness, Wolfgang Violin Studio (more to be confirmed) for lifestyle classes such as kick boxing, belly dancing, kids violin lessons etc Regardless of weekends or weekdays, you will be pampered with feeling of vacation in a relaxing and leisure offerings within the development.[rev_slider hprlandscaping]
Why High Park Residences will be the new launch block buster condominiums in Fernvale area for year 2015?
High Park Residences is located nicely between two very important nodes identified in Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) 2013 Master Plan.
Firstly, it is the neighboring Punggol Waterfront City with all its excellent facilities which is easily accessible by Ligh Rail Transit (LRT).
Secondly, URA has amazing conservation plans for the nearby Jalan Kayu, which has been zoned as an “identity node”. This means it shares the same status as other identity nodes, Holland Village and Serangoon Gardens.
With URA’s planning objective for Punggol Waterfront city and Jalan Kayu as an “identity node”, values of property in Fernvale will be further enhanced.
Excluding executive condominiums in Fernvale, the new launch condominiums that are currently on sale now are Riverbank @ Fernvale and Rivertrees Residences with both having water-frontage. High Park Residences will be the latest new launch condo situated on Parcels A and B land along Fernvale Road. High Park Residences however being 5 minutes walk to Jalan Kayu will also get to enjoy amenities such as food & beverage outlets, hip cafes etc and also the old heritage of Jalan Kayu as identity node.
Under government land sales (GLS) the bid price for Land Parcels A and B of High Park Reidences are S$438.17 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) and S$448.35 psf ppr respectively. This is significantly lower than the land bid price of Riverbank @ Fernvale and Rivertrees Residences being S$489 psf ppr and S$533 psf ppr respectively. Comparing with Rivertrees Residences – High Park Residences on Parcels A and B at Fernvale Road are lower by 17.8 per cent and 15.9 per cent respectively. It is 10.4 per cent and 8.4 percent lower when the same comparison is applied between High Park Residences and Riverbank @ Fernvale. Under GLS for private residential sites, High Park Residences has the lowest bid since June 2012, which at that time, Vue 8 Residence has won the land bid at S$418 psf ppr for the site at Pasir Ris.
The winning consortium Fernvale Development Pte Ltd has won both sites. In this instance, they will have the capability to manage the construction costs and overall planning in terms of efficiency and economically for High Park Residences. Moreover, the winning consortium comprises of Chip Eng Seng, Kim Seng Heng Realty and Heeton Homes. Both Chip Eng Seng and Kim Seng Heng Realty are involved in the construction business and therefore, they should be able to contain their costs better than those developers who deployed 3rd party company as the constructor.
Potential buyers of High Park Residences will be able to reap the fruits of both lower land bid price and construction cost for High Park Residences. Therefore, in terms of pricing, High Park Residences will be launched attractively as following which is lower than some of the executive condominiums transacted in the vicinity. High Park Residences will have huge and higher buffer for capital appreciation with the surrounding private condominiums providing as great price support.
Be WOW! with our most affordable guide price in town!
- Studio (388 square feet (sf) – 646 sf) From $3xxK
- 1+Study (441 sf – 743 sf) From $4xxK
- 2 Bedroom Classic (570 sf – 818 sf) From $5xxK
- 3 Bedroom Classic (872 sf – 1163 sf) From $7xxK
- 4 Bedroom Classic (1152 sf – 1421 sf) From $1.0xM
- 4 Bedroom Dual Key (1367 sf – 1647 sf) From $1.3xM
- 5 Bedroom without Private Lift (1389 sf – 1679 sf) From $1.3xM
- Semi-Detached (2303 sf – 2433 sf) From $1.8xM
- Bungalow (2723 sf) From $2.0xM
- Food & Beverage Shops (323 sf -366 sf) From $9xxK
Please note the above are Estimated Preliminary Price Guide (prices are indicative & subject to changes)
URA Master Plan 2013 also includes the following developments for New Centres for Growth as renowned neighbors to properties in Fernvale. With these facilities and businesses, Fernvale area will have lots of growth potential and property value can only appreciate.
- Seletar Aerospace Park & Seletar Regional Centre – While it is still expanding and already in the final stage 3 of planning, Seletar is currently already occupied by aerospace market leader firms such as Rolls-Royce Singapore, ST Aerospace and Airbus Helicopter. In the coming stage 3, more small and medium enterprises (SME) will move into the designated zone. It will create up to 10,000 jobs and generate highly skilled employment opportunities closer to homes. When the Seletar Regional Centre is fully completed and bloomed, it will have the capability to grow to two times that of the Tampines Regional Centre with full-pledged amenities, entertainment, business operations and life-style arenas to cater to the residents of High Park Residence
- North Coast Innovation Corridor – Spanning from Woodlands Regional Centre, Sembawang coastal area, Seletar Regional Centre to the learning corridor and creative cluster at Punggol, the North Coast Innovation Corridor will transform into the next innovative and economic corridor, attracting international R&D investors and creative start-ups.
- Punggol Creative Cluster & Learning Corridor – Creative cluster at Punggol which is set as a major commercial belt buzzing with ideas, creative design and new technologies for high technology start-ups and companies.
- Seletar Mall – The 3 anchor tenants, Shaw Theatres (8-screen multiplex cinema, occupying 17,000 sqft), NTUC Foodfare Foodcourt (12,000 sqft) and NTUC Fairprice Finest Supermarket (23,000 sqft) will bring modern daily conveniences and amenities to Fernvale’s residents
- Sengkang General & Community Hospital will be ready by 2018 to serve the expanding population in North East of Singapore
- Improved connectivity to support increase in traffic in Seletar, Jalan Kayu and Fernvale – On 16 May 2015, the new Seletar Aerospace flyover, Seletar Aerospace Way and Sengkang West Road are officially opened. This will improve connectivity, thus making journeys smoother and shorter. But that’s not the end in Masterplan. More connectivity and widening works ( etc Extension of Fernvale Street to connect with Jalan Kayu ) are also in progress and on track to connect Seletar West Link to the CTE, TPE and SLE by the end of 2015.
- Expanding new rail transit projects lines will also enhance connectivity within the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Network by 2030
Developer: Fernvale Development Pte Ltd
Fernvale Development Pte Ltd is a consortium comprising of Chip Eng Seng, Kim Seng Heng Realty and Heeton Homes. In this tie up of new launch condo for High Park Residences, Chip Eng Seng has a majority of 60 per cent stake and will be chairing the consortium. The balance will be held via a joint venture between Kim Seng Heng Realty and Heeton Homes.
All three companies are Singapore based and listed on Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST). Both Chip Eng Seng Corporation Ltd (CES) and Kim Seng Heng Realty have business relating to construction and property development while Heeton Holdings Limited covers both property development and investment.
Address: Fernvale Road
Tenure: Leasehold, 99 years
Unit Types: 1390 Residential Units & 9 F&B Units (1 childcare unit not for sale)
1 Bedroom: 388sf to 346sf
1 + Study Bedroom: 441sf to 743sf
2 Bedroom: 570sf to 1033sf
2 + Study: 700sf to 969sf
3 Bedroom: 872sf to 1249sf
4 Bedroom: 1152sf to 1550sf
4 Bedroom Dual Key: 1367sf to 1647sf
5 Bedroom: 1389sf to 1819sf
Semi-Detached: 2303sf to 2433sf
F&B Units: 323sf – 366sf
TOP on Paper: Year 2020
Recent New launch condo:
[contact-form-7 id=”483″ title=”High Park Residences Contact form”]