Forest woodsThe Good Life Just Got Better
Close to amenities, MRT and shopping mall, Forest Woods condominium will have 7 blocks of 12-levels residential towers, with a total of 519 units units at Lorong Lew Lian. Developed by City Developments Limited (CDL), Hong Leong Holdings Ltd & TID Pte Ltd, Forest Woods is a choice property with one of the widest range of facilities. With architecture design that evokes that Forest’s feel, this development is situated closed to Serangoon MRT Interchange, Serangoon Bus Interchange and NEX shopping mall. The development will have layouts ranging from one plus study bedroom to five bedroom to suit all appetites of both home seekers and investors.
With Serangoon MRT Interchange & Serangoon Bus Interchange a five-minute walk way, the location of this District 19 development offers the ease and connectivity of commute as it is well served by both bus and MRT networks. It is also accessible to major highways like the Central Expressway (CTE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE) for travel to other parts of Singapore.
Families with school-going children, from primary to tertiary will appreciate the nearby schools such as Maris Stella High School, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School, Yangzheng Primary School, Cedar Primary School, CHIJ Our Lady of Good Counsel, Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School, Xinghua Primary School & Zhonghua Primary School. International schools include Stamford American International School & Australian International School. The Serangoon Public Library is also found inside NEX shopping mall.
Residents can also hold a private party and event at the spacious clubhouse. Nearby of Lorong Lew Lian has a good haven for wide range of cuisines to suit any individual. Famous hawker food as well as numerous cafes and confectioneries draw people from other ends of the island here for lunch, dinner and supper. Forest Woods will be a draw for buyers who want the best of a forest-themed lifestyle at an affordable price. Buyers will see the potential of their property appreciating in an area that enjoy the amenities of a well-established neighborhood which offers plenty of room for growth and development.
Forest Woods Review
Forest Woods new launch condo sits on a gross land size of 42,005 sq m and will accommodate 519 of condominium units in a residential enclave populated majority by landed properties at Lorong Lew Lian, Upper Serangoon Road & Upper Paya Lebar Road. In the world of MRT convenience, Forest Woods is just 5 minutes’ walk to NEX Shopping Mall which is seamlessly connected to Serangoon MRT. Serangoon MRT is along North East Line and is also an MRT Interchange Station connecting to the comprehensive MRT network. Forest Woods condo could be the final development and plot land of land near to Serangoon MRT and NEX Mall. Therefore, the next new development can only be built when an en-bloc opportunity happens on the landed properties.
A priority factor to watch out and consider buying units in Forest Woods will be the highly sought good schools in the vicinity. Schools such as Maris Stella High School, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ Secondary School, Cedar Primary & Secondary School etc are just nearby. Complementing the local schools, there are also international schools such as Australia International School and Stamford American International School. These schools have expansion plans to increase the intake of international student over the years. Therefore, rental demand will be boasted by these students and families.
Forest Woods is strategic located in the 4 main key growth areas. There will be exciting transformation accordance to Masterplan for Paya Lebar Commercial Hub Defu Industrial Park, Lorong Halus & Bidadari. Rising business and employments opportunities from these key growth areas will boast rental and property demand. In lieu of the shortage of land surrounding Forest Woods condo, Paya Lebar Airbase will also be relocated to free up land for more economic and efficient usage. Over the years of transformation, investors and home buyers of Forest Woods condo will be assured of potential capital appreciation and high volume of rental turnover.
Why buy Forest Woods at Lorong Lew Lian?
- City Fringe Living … Ultimate Convenience
- Sited next to Landed Residential Estate
- 3 minutes stroll to Coffee Shops, Minimart etc
- 5 minutes stroll to Serangoon MRT Interchange ((North-East Line and Circle Line Interchange)
- 5 minutes stroll to Nex Shopping Mall
- Within 1 km to Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School (Primary & Secondary) & Yangzheng Primary School
- Near Renowned International School – 2 MRT stations, Stamford American International School & Australian International School
- 1 MRT station to Tai Seng MRT (Paya Lebar iPark) & 4 MRT stations to Paya Lebar MRT (Business Hub)
- 6 MRT stations to Sports Hub offering 41,000 sq m of commercial & retail space featuring a variety of indoor and alfresco dining outlets, shopping, amenities, banking services, entertainment and much more!
- Short drive to Temasek Polytechnic & United World College Of South East Asia (UWCSEA East Campus)
- Well-connected island-wide via KPE, CTE , PIE & Bartley-Tampines viaduct linking to the East
- 15 minutes drive to CBD and Orchard
- Fun for everyone with over 60 luxurious facilities including 150m Adventure Zone, 75m long pool,exclusive welcome lobby with wifi, 24 hour gym, and a stunning 3-storey clubhouse
- Welcome lobby with Residential Service Counter
- Premium home with branded appliances from Bosch and fittings from Grohe
- Smart Home Automation for all units
- Flexible layout and selection of finishes to suit your lifestyle
- Reputable developer – CDL with over 50 years of experience, Singapore’s mostBCA-awarded Developer
Forest Woods Floor Plan
City Developments Limited (CDL), Hong Leong Holdings Ltd & TID Pte Ltd
Number of Blocks
Number of Units
1 Bedroom + Study
Size: 490sf to 530sf
Size: 590sf to 810sf
2 Bedroom + Study
Size: 630sf to 870sf
Size: 710sf to 1160sf
Size: 1230sf to 1450sf
5 Bedroom + Study
Size: 2050sf to 2570sf
Forest Woods Direct Showflat Sales Hotline 66028284